Red/Crimson Nichirin Is unlocked by getting 1000 contribution.
Contribution and buying the key, there is no rank required and no stats required.
You need to go to the HQ in the snow,The key is in the table and is colored red with small particles in it, and it is also right next to the 'See Through World ' Key. If you have 1000 Contribution a prompt will show up asking "Do you want to buy ??? for 1k Contribution?"
If you say yes, a key named "Infinity Key" will be placed in your inventory. If you do accept the key, it'll will teleport you to a room with the Upper Moon 2, "Douma".
"Douma" inside, after you defeat the boss, It will say " 'My Blade..' Press T", and when you press T you get your Red/Crimson Nichirin.
The Red/Crimson Nichirin Increases your overall damage by 1.5x, but it can't be stacked with the Demon Slayer Mark. The Red/Crimson Nichirin has an active duration of 1 minute, and a cooldown of 2 minutes. This cooldown is also reset when your character is killed/reset.
The Red/Crimson Nichirin reduces demon regeneration by 75%.
If you want to defeat Douma with a friend, you can’t. If you and your friend use the key, 2 ‘Doumas’ will appear, both attacking the nearest person.
Activating this unlocks special moves for Kamado members, who get it for free, named Hinokami Kagura, also named Breath of the Sun.
Tips for killing Douma[edit | edit source]
- You should left/right dodge after you launch an attack since Douma will launch the ice attack after you hit him with forms like Flame Breathing 2nd Form or Thunder Breathing 2nd Form.
- If you're low just keep running.
- Get your hunger bar at least a half before entering the battle.
- Start with m1s at the start of the battle.
- Run around him , and attack with left click, after you are finished run around him and then repeat, you can also use some moves while doing this, but make your you run as fast as you can when your move is finished. 6. You can easily kill with any rank and thunder breathing just run and spam thunderclap.
- Keep walking around and hitting him, by doing this the boss doesn't hit you and it is also rare for him to use skill, so you will beat the boss, without needing a HYPER rank, though it is not the fastest method, but the most safe
- When low on hunger or HP, keep running and throwing in some 1st forms or something to slow Douma down.
- If you have Water Breathing, just run in circles and spam Water Wheel, it may glitch and not shoot you forward, if that's the case make sure you block any incoming attacks.
In all, just run around him and use your moves, when you are close to him, block since he is guaranteed to use the spikes move.